Tuesday 8 January 2013

DMC: Devil May Cry Demo Thoughts




Well I decided to swallow my pride and give the DmC demo a shot, so here's what I have to say about this pile of badly written garbage.

This demo was horseshit, this is no way in hell a Devil May Cry game, the demo is too fucking easy, gameplay is dumbed down, music sucks, dialog is shit and did I mention it was too fucking easy? I beat the first stage in the demo in about 15-20 minutes first shot on the hard mode and beat mostly all the enemies using only the Triangle and R1 buttons, then I did a 2nd run on the hardest unlockable mode and did pretty much the same thing, except it took 20-30 minutes. The boss battle was just boring and easy as hell on the hardest mode, this game offers no challenge what so ever, it basically plays itself.
I'll say that I did like the morphing buildings and all but that wasn't enough to make up for this mess.

Pros:
- Morphing environments was pretty cool
- Some nice colors

Cons:
-Ugly Protagonist
-Crappy dialog
-Bad Framerate
-Too fucking easy
-Horribly dumbed down gameplay
-Few enemies
-Boring music
-No Pistol Lock on
-Slow Paced
-Bad Glitches

Verdict:
All I have to say is that this demo is a giant pile of shit, it's too fucking easy, slow paced, boring and dumbed down, this is not Devil May Cry at all. I will not be getting this game at all and I recommend to everyone that you stay away from this crap.
Final Score for demo: 3/10

Thanks for reading and keep reading my blog for more as I'll add reviews and thoughts here pretty often now.
-Scott

1 comment:

  1. Never been into the DMC series and judging by your thoughts on the demo, it doesn't seem like the full version will be worth getting. Hope to see more indepth reviews from you though.
    - Alyxx

    ReplyDelete